You can change the order of your pages easily within TreeRing simply by dragging and dropping them into position.
1. Select the Yearbook you wish to edit and choose "Edit Yearbook".
2. Select "Edit Book" on the next screen.
2. Move your mouse over the page you wish to move and click and hold the mouse button down to drag it into place.
3. Keeping the mouse button held down, move the page to the desired location.
4. Release the mouse button and the page will go into place.
Please note this works on every page including Auto Flow Portraits pages, though Moving autoflow pages will move the entire Section.