When using Portrait Auto Flow teacher portraits will be the same size on the pages as the student portraits. If you want the teachers' photos larger in size you will need to upload them to a folder and then manually add them to the pages.
1. Log in and select Shared Photos.
2. If needed, create a folder in your Shared Photos for the teacher portraits.
From the disk you received from the photographer upload all the teachers' portraits into the new folder. You can also move or copy the teachers' portraits from Portrait Auto Flow to the photo folder.
3. To make room for the larger teacher portrait you will need to create a space for it on the page. When on the portrait page select Portraits on the left.
4. Click on the arrow buttons on the portraits to shift them over to create an open space for the teacher's photo.
5. Click on the Portraits tab when you have a space for the teacher's photo.
6. Select Photos to find the teacher photo you want to add to the page.
7. Drag the teacher's photo to the page. Resize the photo to fit the open space. Add a text box near the photo for the teacher's name.