Just like uploading your student roster, we've made it easy for you to upload your teacher roster. By using our Teacher Roster Template, you can upload your teachers to the Teachers & Others list.
1. Log in and select Editor Tools.
2. Select People.
3. Select Teachers & Others and Add Teacher.
4. Select Upload Teacher Spreadsheet.
5. You must use our roster template to be able to upload the teachers all at once. If you have not already downloaded the template, select Download Template & Continue. If you have already downloaded the template and have it completed, click on I Already Have the Template.
6. Enter the data in the template making sure you use all of the *required fields. Save it on your computer.
7. When the template is completed you can select I Already Have the Template. Now you are ready to upload the roster to TreeRing. Invitation emails will be sent to all of the teachers unless you turn the option off or have not included their email addresses. Select Upload.
8. The file explorer on your computer will open so you can select your saved template to upload. Stand by by while TreeRing uploads your teacher roster. Once the process is complete, you will see the Roster Upload Status.
If there was an error in your file, you will see the error details in the Roster Upload Status. Records with errors will not be imported and will have to be corrected. If you receive an error directing you to contact Customer Support, please verify first that your template was saved as a .csv file instead of a .xlsx file.
Once you have completed the roster upload process, you will see all the teachers added to the Teachers & Others list. A summary of your import activities and errors will automatically be emailed to you at the end of the process.