Sometimes when you're marketing your yearbook, you just want to do it the old-fashioned way and send a letter home to parents. Great idea!
A letter gives you plenty of room to go over key details and answer frequently asked questions before they are asked. To help you get started with this process, we've pulled together a form letter that you can customize however you'd like:
- For schools using TreeRing for the first time, this version will help you introduce TreeRing to your school community.
- For schools that have used TreeRing in past years, this version is better for you.
The only work you need to do is insert the appropriate details where the brackets are located.
1. If you don't know your passcode off the top of your head, it's available in Editor Tools.
2. Select Promote and Online Marketing.
3. If you don't remember your page count, it's available in Yearbooks and Edit Yearbook.
4. Select Settings to see the number of pages in your yearbook.