Exciting news! Many improvements have been made to Portrait Auto Flow in TR5! Here are the steps for importing your portraits.
1. Log in and select Yearbooks and Edit Yearbook.
2. In Settings select Import Portraits.
3. Read the information on the Portrait Importer screen and select Select Folder to find your Index File.
4. Select the root or default folder and Upload.
5. You will see how many files will be uploaded. Select Upload.
6. Select how you want to organize your portraits. You can choose By Grade, By Teacher, or In One Group.
7. You will see the status of the portraits uploading.
8. When all of the portraits have uploaded, select Continue.
9. You can see how many portraits are in a section and how many pages are needed for all of the portraits using the layout you have selected. You can also edit the name of the section and view the portraits. Select Done when you have made all of your selections. Don't worry if you are not sure of the page layout, you can change it later.
10. The Portrait Auto Flow pages have been added to your yearbook.