When uploading portrait photos in Portrait Auto Flow, the font for student and faculty/staff names defaults to Arial and the font for page titles defaults to Satisfy. There are more font options so you can choose different ones that work better for you.
1. Log in and select Yearbooks and Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Edit Book.
3. Click on the portraits page where you want to change the font and select Portraits.
4. Edit Portraits will open. You can change the font for both the Title and Student Name. The font size and color can be changed and you can select bold, italic, and underline for the font.
5. To make it easier, you can Copy Settings From a different page.
6. You can keep changing the fonts and see them change on the pages to easily determine which one works for you.