A TreeRing account is needed for purchasing a yearbook and creating custom pages. You will need your school's passcode to set up an account. The school passcode is provided by your school and is included on the yearbook flyer either emailed to you or sent home with your child.
Go to www.treering.com/validate
- If you are a first time user then enter your school's passcode and select Confirm
- If you already have an existing TreeRing account then select Log In
- If you don't have your school's passcode then select Click Here
1. When you enter your school's passcode and select Confirm, on the next screen you will see the name of the school. Make sure the correct school is showing and if it is not it means that you have not entered the correct passcode. Do not continue this process for the wrong school.
If the correct school is showing, enter your first name, last name, email address, password, and select your role at the school (Student, Parent, Teacher, Administration, or Other). Click on Get Started.
2. Are you over 13? In compliance with the Child Online Privacy Protection Act anyone under 13 is not allowed to enter their personal information online without the consent of their parent.
3. Enter the information for your child. Middle names and email addresses are optional. Select Next.
4. Add School Year Details. Select the correct school in the dropdown. (*If you do not see your child's correct school, see the instructions below.) You will then see dropdowns for your child's Grade and Teacher. Make your selections and then select Next.
5. Confirm your information. Review your child's information to make sure it is correct. On this page you can:
- Edit your child's information or delete this child
- Add a new school or new school year for this child
- Add a new child to your account
- Change your role if you are not a parent
When everything is correct, select Next.
6. You will then be taken to your account homepage.
* If your child's school is not listed in the dropdown, select Add New School.
Enter the passcode for the correct school or request the passcode. When you request a passcode, a ticket will be generated in our customer support system and you will be assisted there. You can also recommend a school if your child's school is not currently using TreeRing. After you make your selections, select Next.
When you finish the process of setting up your account you will be logged into your account. Take a moment to get familiar with your homepage. This is where you can:
1. Order the book
2. See your child's custom pages to edit
3. Use Sign & Bling
4. See all of the school's shared photos
5. See a list of your children
6. See all of your photos
7. Get to your Account Settings and Logout