You may discover that you are missing student or faculty/staff photos in Portrait Auto Flow. These photos can easily be added to the correct section in Portrait Auto Flow and the portrait pages will automatically update to include the new photos.
1. Go to the portrait page where the photo needs to be added. Select Portraits.
2. Edit Portraits will open. Click on Edit/Add Portraits.
3. You will see all of the portraits currently in the section. Select Add Portraits.
4. Select Where Your Photos Are:
- Google Drive
- Google Photos
- My Computer - Select if you have not uploaded the photo to TreeRing
- My Photos - Select if you have already uploaded the photo to TreRing
- My Likes - Select if you have "Liked" the uploaded photo
- Shared Photos - Select if someone else has uploaded the photo
- Portraits - Select if you are moving or copying a photo from another portrait section
Note: You can also access Portrait Importer from here.
5. Find and select the photo. As it is uploading, add the student's first and last name. Select Done.
6. The photo will be added in alphabetical order.
7. The portrait will be in the correct order on the portrait page.
You can change the order of the portraits if needed.