You may discover that you are missing student or faculty/staff photos in Portrait Auto Flow. These photos can easily be added to the correct section in Portrait Auto Flow and the portrait pages will automatically update to include the new photos.
1. Log in and select Yearbooks and Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Edit Book.
3. Find the page of the grade/class where the photo needs to be added. Click on it and select Portraits.
4. You will see all of the settings for this portrait section. Click on Edit/Add Portraits and you will see all the portraits in this section.
5. Select Add Portraits.
6. Select Where Your Portraits Are:
- My Computer - Select this if you have not uploaded the photo to TreeRing
- Facebook/Flckr/Instagram - Select this if you are retrieving them from a social site.
- Google Drive/Dropbox - Select these if you are retrieving them from these online storage services
- Shared Photos - Select this if someone else has uploaded the photo and it is in a shared folder
- Editor Photos - Select this if someone has uploaded the photo and it is in an editor only folder
- Portraits - Select this if you are moving or copying a photo from another portrait section
7. Check mark the photo(s) you want moved to this section and Select Photos.
8. Verify the name of the person. Select Done to complete the upload process.
9. The photo will be added to the section and will automatically be sorted in alphabetical order
You can change the order the portraits if needed.