The first step in adding photos to custom pages is uploading the photos to TreeRing. You can begin the photo upload process from different locations when logged into your account.
1. Select My Photos.
2. Select Add Photos.
3. Drag and drop your photo or select a photo source where the photo is saved.
- Google Drive
- Google Photos
- My Computer
4. Select the photo(s) to upload. On your computer you can select more than one photo by holding down the Control key for a PC or the Command key for a Mac when selecting the photos.
5. Once you find and select the photo, decide if you want to share the photo with your school. Select Yes - I want to share if you want the photo to be uploaded to a shared folder. Select No - Keep 'em private if you do not want anyone else to see or use your photo.
6. Yes, I want to share will take you to folder options. Select the folder where the photo should be uploaded and select Add Photo.
7. You can tag your student, add a caption to the photo, see the photo details, and delete the photo. Select Close when you are done.
8. No, keep 'em private will not give you folder options and will take you straight to the completion box. You can tag your student, add a caption to the photo, see the photo details, and delete the photo. Select Close when you are done.
1. Select Shared Photos.
2. In Shared Photos you can begin the photo uploading process 3 different ways:
- Add Photos (you will be able to select a particular Shared Folder for the photo during this process)
- Shared Photo Folders (for uploading to specific folders)
- All Shared Photos (you will be able to select a particular Shared Folder for the photo during this process)
You can also upload photos when you are editing the custom pages.
1. Select Photos.
2. Photo Sources will open. Select your photo source or add a blank photo frame to the custom pages.
After photo(s) have uploaded, you will see them in My Photos. The photos can be filtered by shared or private.
You can also filter by year and sort by Photo Taken Date or Uploaded Date.