Creating custom pages is fun and easy. And your child will love having them printed in their yearbook.
1. Log in and make sure the school name is correct and the current yearbook is showing for your child. Select Edit Custom Pages.
2. Click on the page spread.
3. Now you can personalize the 2 free custom pages:
- Change the Background
- Add Photos
- Add Memories
- Add Signatures
- Add Text
- Add Graphics
- Use Tools (zoom, grid, keyboard shortcuts)
- Undo or Redo your edits
4. When you are done working on the pages, select Back so you can log out of your account. The pages will save so the next time you log in you can pick up where you left off.