Creating custom pages is fun and easy. And your child will love having them printed in their yearbook.
1. Log in and find the current yearbook for your child. Select Edit Custom Pages.
2. Click on the page spread.
3. Now you can personalize the 2 free custom pages:
- Change the background
- Add photos
- Add memories
- Add text
- Add graphics
- Use tools (zoom, grid, keyboard shortcuts)
- Undo or redo your edits
4. When you are done with the pages, select Back.
5. If you finished editing the custom pages, make sure you set them to print ready. If you will be continuing to work on them, select Back so you can log out of your account in Settings.