The first 2 custom pages are FREE but you can add as many as you want! The charge is $.99 per two pages. Follow these easy steps to add extra custom pages.
1. Log in and select Edit Custom Pages.
2. Select Add Page.
3. Select from where you want to add the page.
- Templates - Select this for page templates. Use the filter box to narrow down the choices.
- My Pages - Select this if you have created a page and want to use it as a template.
- If you have created custom pages for more than one child, you can filter to see all the pages.
- You can find pages done in previous years.
- You can see and choose deleted pages.
- Blank Pages - Select this if you want to start with nothing on the page spread.
4. When you find the page spread you want to add, drag it next to pages 1-2.
5. Click on the extra page spread to customize. You can add as many pages as you want. When you have completed all of the custom pages, set them to print ready by sliding the button to I'm Done Print my book!
Important! You must set the custom pages to print ready so they will be printed in your child's yearbook.
6. Review and confirm all of the custom pages. You will need to select the I Confirm These Pages are Ready to Print button for each page spread.
7. If you have already paid for the yearbook, you will only be prompted to pay for the extra custom pages. If you have or are purchasing more than one book, the extra custom pages will be included in each book. You will be charged for the extra custom pages for each book.