The first 2 custom pages are FREE but you can add as many as you want. The charge is $0.99 per two pages.
Follow these easy steps to add extra custom pages.
1. Log in and select Edit Custom Pages.
2. Select Build Pages.
3. For auto build pages you will add the photos and memories that you want on the extra custom pages. (The same process you used for the previous pages.) For pages created with advanced editing, select Try the Page Editor.
4. Select Page Templates.
5. Select from where you want to add the page.
- Templates - Select this for page templates. You can filter by:
- Personal Pages
- Collage Pages
- Activities/Events Pages
- Blank Pages
- My Pages - Select this if you have created a page and want to use it as a template.
- If you have created custom pages for more than one child, you can filter to see all the pages.
- You can find pages done in previous years.
- You can see and choose deleted pages.
- You can search for pages.
6. When you find the page spread you want to add, drag it next to pages 1-2. Click on the pages to edit.
The extra custom pages will not print in your yearbook until purchased. Once you pay for the extra pages the $0.99 ribbon will change to a green check mark. You can pay for the yearbook and the extra custom pages by selecting BUY NOW.
7. If you have already paid for the yearbook, you will only be prompted to pay for the extra custom pages. If you have or are purchasing more than one book, the extra custom pages will be included in each book. You will be charged for the extra custom pages for each book.