Photos can be added to the pages of the yearbook with or without photo placeholders.
1. Log in and in Yearbooks, select Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Edit or Edit Book.
3. Select the page to add the photo.
4. Select Add Photos.
5. Options for finding and selecting the photo:
- Select where the photos are located. Scroll to the side to see the options of photos already uploaded: My Photos, Shared Photos, Editor Photos. Options to upload photos are: My Computer, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Google Drive, Dropbox.
- Filter by all the photos or by Likes or particular folders.
- You can adjust the image viewing size if needed.
- Filter by year if you want to use a photo from a previous year.
- Filter by All Photos, Not Used, Used
- Search by student name.
6. Once you have found the photo you want to add to the page, drag and drop it to either the photo placeholder or any location on the page. The photo will then have the green check mark indicating that it has been used in the yearbook.