As a Chief Editor you can restrict editing of yearbook pages by assigning staff editors to only particular pages to edit. They will be allowed to view all of the pages in the yearbook but they will only have access to edit the pages assigned to them.
1. Log in and in Yearbooks, select Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Settings to see Restrict Editing. Turn Restrict Editing On if you want to assign staff editors to particular pages to edit. If Restrict Editing is turned off, all the staff editors can edit all pages. Only Chief Editors can assign pages and can always edit any page.
3. Select Manage to assign the editors. Find the page to be assigned and click on Assign Editors.
4. Start entering the Staff Editor's name. Select the Staff Editor you want to assign to the page. You can assign more than one staff editor to a page. When you have added all the staff editors to the page, select Done.
6. In Manage you will see the initials of who is assigned to the pages in the Assigned To column. Hover over the initials to see the staff editor's full name.
7. To remove an editor from a page, click on the initials of the editor(s) and you will be taken back to Assign an Editor. Click on the trash can next to the staff editor to be removed.