If you are a Chief Editor for more than one school, you can use all pages and photos in every yearbook.
To add pages from one of your other yearbooks, select Add Page, My Pages, and filter by the school to find the page.
If you have uploaded photos for one of your yearbooks and want to use those photos for another yearbook, you will need to upload them to the other school.
1. Log in and select the school where you want to upload the photo. Select Shared Photos.
2. Select Shared Folders and click on the folder where you want the photo uploaded.
3. Select Add Photos.
4. Select Shared Photos.
5. Select the school where the photo is saved.
6. Select the folder where the photo is saved.
7. Select the photo and click on Select Photos.
8. The photo will now be in the folder to use in the other school.