If you are a Chief Editor for more than one school, you can use all pages and photos in every yearbook.
1. To add pages from one of your other yearbooks, in Edit Book select Page Templates.
2. Select My Pages and filter by the school to find the page. You can also filter by year, select which pages you want shown (Normal or Deleted Pages), and search for a page.
If you have uploaded photos for one of your yearbooks and want to use those photos in another yearbook, you will need to add them to the school.
1. Log in and select the school where you want to add the photo. Select Shared Photos.
2. Select Editor Only Folders, Shared Photo Folders, or All Shared Photos depending on where you want to add the photo.
3. Select the folder (if you want the photo in a specific folder).
4. Select Add Photos (when adding to a specific folder).
5. Select Shared Photos.
6. Select the folder type for the school where the photo is located.
7. Select All School Photos or the specific folder where the photo is saved.
8. Select the photo(s) and click on Add Photos.
9. The photo(s) will now be available to use for your other school.