Portrait Auto Flow automatically places all portraits in alphabetical order. You may want to have the portraits in a different order on your yearbook pages. You can change the order of portraits on Portrait Auto Flow pages.
If the portraits are not in alphabetical order you may need to edit the names of the students and/or teachers. Here is how you can edit student and teacher names:
You may want to move only particular portraits to different positions.
1. Log in and select Yearbooks and Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Edit Book or Edit.
3. Go to the Portrait Auto Flow page and select Portraits.
4. Hover over the portrait you want to move and click on the gear in the upper right corner.
5. Check the box Move to Front and then select the position number for the portrait.