You may decide that you want all or some of your portrait pages to have the same layout and settings. You can make the changes quickly by copying the page settings from other portrait auto flow pages.
1. Log in and select Yearbooks and Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Edit or Edit Book.
3. Go to the portraits page where you want to change the settings. Select Portraits.
4. In Edit Portraits, select the page from where you want to copy the settings.
5. If you are sure you want to overwrite the current settings, select OK.