Text can be added to every yearbook page. You can add your own text by adding a text box or select text objects to add to the pages.
1. Log in and select Yearbooks and Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Edit or Edit Book.
3. Go to the pages where you want to add text. Select Text.
4. Click on Add your own text and then drag and drop a text box onto your page.
5. Double click in the text box to add the text and see the Text Options.
6. In the Text Options you can:
- change the font
- change the size of the font
- change the height of the line
- change the letter spacing
- bold, italic, and underline the text
- change the alignment in the text box
- change the color of the font
7. Filter the Text Objects to find the one you want to drag onto the page.