New sections can be created in Portrait Auto Flow so you can group portraits the way you want.
1. Go to the page where you want to have a new portrait section. Select Portraits.
2. In Edit Portraits select Edit / Add Portraits.
3. Select Add Portraits.
4. Where are your photos? Select Portraits.
5. Select the folder where the portraits are currently located.
6. Select the portraits you want to move and Select Photos.
7. You will see that the portraits have been added. You can edit the student's name, move them to the front of the order, and tag them. When you have finished any edits, select Done.
8. Click out of the box to see the portraits in the new section. In Edit Portraits you can name the section and edit the settings.