Adding subtitles to portraits is an easy way to include more information about the person in the portrait.
Note: Subtitles can only be used when the student or staff name is at the bottom of the portrait.
First you must turn on the Subtitle setting.
1. Log in and select the portrait pages where you want to add subtitles. Select Portraits.
2. In Edit Portraits scroll to the bottom and turn Advanced settings on.
3. Scroll down and turn on Subtitle.
4. This is where you can change the font details for the subtitle.
5. To add a subtitle to a portrait hover over it and select the gear icon in the upper right corner.
6. In Options select Show Advanced Fields.
7. Add the subtitle for the portrait. On the page you will see the subtitle added under the name of the student or staff member.