Here are the steps to add the photos to your custom pages:
1. Go to your child's custom pages and select Photos.
2. Photo Sources will open. Select where your photo is saved. You can add photos to the custom pages from:
- Google Drive
- Google Photos
- My Computer
- My Photos (private photos you have already uploaded to TreeRing)
- Shared Photos (photos already uploaded by you and/or the school community to TreeRing)
- My Likes (photos you have "liked")
You can also add a photo placeholder if you would like to design the pages and add the photos later.
Note: Here is an article which will show you how to upload photos to TreeRing:
3. When you find the photo, select it and drag and drop it onto the custom pages.
4. Position the photo on the page.
5. The green check mark on the photos indicate that the photos have already been used on the custom pages. To help you find your photos you can:
- Filter by year
- Show all, used, or not used photos
- Search for photos - If you have tagged your child in My Photos this is where you can search by name to find his or her photos.