Turning on the Grid and Snap To feature are great to use when you want all content in alignment on your custom pages. The Snap To feature only works when the Grid is turned on.
1. Go to your custom pages and select Tools.
2. Select Grid.
3. This is where you can:
- Turn the Grid on and off
- Select the Grid Size and Color
- Turn Snap To Grid on and off
- Turn Snap To Objects on and off
When using the Snap To features you can only select one option at a time.
- Snap to Grid will snap the content on the pages to the grid for alignment
- Snap to Objects will align content another object
When using Snap to Objects red aligning lines will appear so you can snap it into alignment. In the example below, just by moving the photo in the upper right side of the page the middle of the photo has been aligned with the top of the haystack photo and the right side of the photo below it. Click off of the object and the lines disappear.