You can add your own text or Text Objects to custom pages.
Add a Text Box for Your Own Text
1. Go to your custom pages and select Text.
2. Select Add your own text.
3. Drag it onto the custom pages and double click to add text.
4. You will see the cursor to type in your text and Text Options/Font will open.
In Text Options/Font you can change:
- the font
- the size of the font
- the line height
- the letter spacing
- the style of the text
- the alignment of the text
- the font color
5. Once you have the text on the page, click on it and Text Options will open. You can move the text in front or in back of other content on the page, duplicate the text, and delete the text. Select Options to make changes to your text.
Font - These are the same options explained above.
Effects - Change the visibility of the text and turn on shadow and glow. The depth, visibility, angle, and color can be changed for the Shadow effect. Depth and color can be changed for the Glow effect.
Frame - Turn on a frame/border. Select the frame and the thickness, visibility, corner, and color of the frame can be changed.
Background - Turn on a background and change the visibility and color.
Add Text Objects
1. When you go to your custom pages and select Text you can select from many text objects. Use the filter box to find the text object you want.
2. Select the Text Object and drag and drop it onto your custom pages.
Tip - Since there are so many Text Objects you can mark your favorites and also search for Text Objects.
Filter by My Favorites to find them easily.