You MUST set your custom pages to Print Ready or they will NOT be printed in your child's yearbook.
1. When you have completed the custom pages, select Back.
2. Move the button to I'm done Print my book!
3. You will need to confirm that the custom pages are correct and ready to print. Once you review the pages select I Confirm These Pages are Ready to Print.
4. You will have the option to order a Poster or an Art Block of your child's custom pages. Select the quantity and Continue.
Note - If you have not already purchased the yearbook or if you have added additional custom pages you will be prompted to pay for the book and/or pages at this time.
5. Congratulations on setting your custom pages to print ready! Confetti will fall and you will see the print ready confirmation box. Select Ok.