We have graphics for everything! Graphics can be added to every yearbook page.
1. Log in and select Yearbooks and Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Edit or Edit Book.
3. Go to the pages where you want to add graphics. Select Graphics.
4. In View, filter to find the graphic you want to use. Use Search to find particular graphics.
5. When you find the graphic you want to use drag and drop it onto the page.
6. Click on the graphic to see the Graphic Options. If you have other content near the graphic you can move the graphic forward or backward of the content, you can duplicate the graphic, or delete the graphic.
7. Select Options to Flip the graphic or change the Effects of the graphic.
Flip - Vertical or Horizontal.
Effects - Change the visibility, add or remove a shadow, or add or remove glow.