During the course of the school year you may decide that you want all of the yearbooks shipped to the students' homes. We can do that! Even if previous orders have been placed and set up to ship to the school. You will need to get students' addresses and update the address for their orders.
Chief Editors can edit shipping addresses on all ship to home orders. This includes orders placed by the school and orders placed by students, parents, and teachers. All orders will show an address to edit.
Note: Addresses cannot be edited when using the iPhone app.
Changing Addresses for All Orders and Invoice Orders
1. Log in and select Editor Tools.
2. Select Orders and All Orders or Invoice Orders.
3. Find the order and click on the number.
4. In Order Details click on Edit Address.
5. Edit the address and select Verify Address.
6. Select Use Original Address or Use Suggested Address. We advise that you use the USPS Suggested Address to eliminate delivery issues. You can also go back to edit your Original Address if is wrong by clicking on Edit.
7. In the Order Details you will see the address has been updated.
Changing Addresses for Your Personal Orders
If you placed orders under your name, they will be included in All Orders but you can also find them in My Orders to change the address.
Follow the same steps as above to change the addresses in My Orders.