Shared photo folders are set up by the yearbook editors to help organize photos for the yearbook. You can upload photos to shared folders while on your phone or tablet using a browser or our iPhone App.
Using a Browser On a Mobile Device
TreeRing can be accessed on a browser on a mobile phone and tablet. You will log in just as you do on a computer. You can upload photos as explained in this article making sure you select the correct shared folder:
You can also download and use the iOS App on your iPhone or iPad to upload photos to shared folders.
Here are the steps for you to upload photos to shared folders on the iPhone App.
1. On your home screen select the green circle with the + sign to add photos.
2. Select Add Photos.
3. You will first get the notification that TreeRing would like to access your photos. You must select OK to use the photos on your phone.
4. Select Photos. You can access your photos on your Phone, Instagram, Facebook, Google Drive, or Google Photos. You can also Take a Photo.
5. Select the photos you want to upload to shared folders. Select Next.
6. Select Yes, I want to share.
7. Select the correct shared folders (you can upload the photo to more than one folder at the same time) and Next.
8. The photos are ready to upload. You can add a caption to the photo and tag the photo with a student's name. Select Start Uploading.
9. On your home screen you will see that the upload is working.
If you need to download the TreeRing Yearbooks iPhone App, here is an article which will help you: