Help Buying & Customizing Your Yearbook
Help Center TR5 Articles for Parents & Students
- Adding Additional Children to Your Parent Account
- Adding or Changing a Teacher for Your Child
- Capabilities on Mobile Devices
- Getting Your School Passcode
- Making Profile Changes (Password, Email, Name, Address)
- Making School Changes for Your Child
- Buying a Yearbook After The Deadline and Shipping Details
- Buying a Yearbook for a Previous School Year
- Buying a Yearbook for the Current School Year
- Canceling An Order Before the Deadline
- How TreeRing Secures Your Data
- Unable to Order a Current Yearbook - Missing Buy Option
- BIG NEWS! Custom Pages Do Not Need to be Set to Print Ready
- Two Ways to Create Custom Pages - Auto Build or Advanced Editing
- Auto Build Your Custom Pages
- Creating Custom Pages for Multiple Children
- Adding Photos to Custom Pages
- Adding Memories to Custom Pages
- Can I buy a yearbook online without a TreeRing Account?
- Can I still create custom pages if I have already bought my yearbook?
- Did I already buy a yearbook?
- Do I have to add a teacher for my child?
- Do I have to create the custom pages?
- Do photos expire or get removed by TreeRing after a certain amount of time?
During this Holiday Season, TreeRing Phone Support will be closed from Saturday, December 21, 2018 and will reopen on Thursday, January 2, 2020. We will be available for limited email support during that time. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year from our TreeRing Family to yours!