Help Buying & Customizing Your Yearbook
Help for Parents, Students, & Teachers to Purchase & Customize Your Yearbook
- Adding a Teacher to Your Child's Existing Account
- Adding Additional Students to Your Parent Account
- Getting My School Passcode
- Getting Started: Setting Up a TreeRing Account
- Getting Started: Your TreeRing Homepage
- Minimum System Requirements for Parents
- Canceling An Order Before the Deadline
- How TreeRing Secures Your Data
- Missing Buy Options and Unable to Order a Yearbook
- Purchasing a Yearbook After The Deadline and Shipping Details
- Purchasing a Yearbook for a Previous School Year
- Purchasing a Yearbook for the Current School Year
- VIDEO: Creating Custom Pages
- Adding Additional Custom Pages and Paying For Them
- Adding Custom Pages to the Correct Child
- Adding Graphics to Custom Pages
- Adding Memories to Custom Pages
- Adding Photos to Custom Pages
- Can I change the email address for my account?
- Can I Share My Custom Pages on Social Media?
- Can I still create custom pages if I have already purchased my yearbook?
- Did I already place an order?
- Do I have to add a teacher to my child's account?
- Do I have to create the custom pages?
Can't find your answer in our Help Center? Our agents are available for extended hours to assist you Monday - Friday from 6AM to 7PM Pacific Time during our busy season from April to the end of May.